ADVANTAGES FOR ALER’S MEMBERS
ALER brings advantages for its Members at three different levels: influence, knowledge and value.
AS REGARDS INFLUENCY, ALER ALLOWS ITS MEMBERS:
- To get in touch with political decision-making bodies;
- To participate in and influence the definition of the support framework to RE;
- To strengthen their interests and wide their influence;
- To increase intervention capacity and collective negotiation power of the sector and of each Member;
- To increase the awareness of the public and decision-making bodies regarding RE potential;
- ALER gives a voice and a chance to reach contact networks which would be unreachable to Members individually;
- ALER benefits large scale entities by diversifying the institutional channels, allowing the access to high profile influencers and majoring the acceptance regarding proposals since these are presented jointly and not individually.
AS REGARDS KNOWLEDGE, ALER ALLOWS ITS MEMBERS:
- To have access to privileged information at national and international level;
- To have better understanding of their activity market;
- To give access to a wide contact network at national and international level;
- To promote exchange of knowledge and experiences among Members.
AS REGARDS VALUE, ALER ALLOWS ITS MEMBERS:
- To share and consequently save resources;
- To have access to investment opportunities, direct contact with investment entities and support in preparing applications;
- To enable the implementation of synergies and partnerships between Members with different typologies and nationalities;
- To have access to discount rates and benefits available for ALER’s Members;
- To develop national markets by promoting the private sector and supporting the public sector, allowing to increase the relevant market share;
- To receive first hand market data, including information regarding the launch of new projects and tenders;
- As for foreing entities, ALER enables the entry, investment and export to Portuguese-speaking countries, being the main point of contact to find local reliable partners;
- As for national entities, ALER promotes business opportunities, assuming the task of raising awarenss and empowering national companies and industries regarding chances to diversify their business activities.