TheI Conference on Energy for Development of CPLP aims to recognize the value of the existing capacity in this Community to affirm itself as a global actor in the world energy field and to show the ability to be an intercontinental platform for political and diplomatic coordination, technical, financial and economic cooperation partner, a promoter to the creation of business and production of wealth, an agent in the production of investigation, science and technology and a driver of a global model of energetic sovereignty and development for the XXI Century.
Therefore it seeks to:
• Recognize the political, economic and financial value of the energy sector in the CPLP
• Demonstrate the geostrategic and geopolitical potential of the sector on a global scale
• Increment and foster partnerships, business environment, investment and cooperation frameworks
• Strengthen the creation of knowledge and its application to the sector
• Create a global citizenship for energy
ALER is one of the institutional partners of the event. Members of ALER will have a special registration fee of 30% in the conference.