The Webinar “Reference Case Studies in Renewable Energies – São Tomé and Príncipe, Guinea-Bissau and Cape Verde” took place on March 9th, organized by ALER in partnership with the Ministry of Infrastructure and Natural Resources (MIRN), the General Directorate for Natural Resources and Energy (DGRNE) and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
The goal of the webinar was to present relevant Case Studies regarding projects developed on renewable energies in São Tomé and Príncipe, Guinea-Bissau and Cape Verde, which are:
1. "Planalto Norte Mini-grid, Cape Verde";
2. "Renewable Energy in Porto Novo's Desalination Plant, Cape Verde";
3. "Community Energy Service - a mini-grid in Bambadinca, Guinea-Bissau";
4. "Solar Home Systems for rural development of Guinea-Bissau";
5. "PV System of the Messias Alves Beach Fishermen and Palaiês Association, São Tomé and Príncipe";
6. "PV System of the General Directorate of Natural Resources and Energy in São Tomé and Príncipe".
Check here the speakers presentations.
Scroll down to find the pdf presentation in front of the respective speaker's name.