Business Opportunities for Solar Energy in Mozambique
The RECP trade missions aim to stimulate the market for renewable energy in Africa by encouraging and supporting private sector engagement. During the RECP Trade Mission to Mozambique, taking place from 23-27 October, you will have the opportunity to establish direct contacts to businesses, government and institutions in Mozambique interested in the solar energy industry and market. Moreover, you can participate in ALER's conference on renewable energy in Mozambique taking place in Maputo in the same week.
Why should you participate?
- Establish direct contact with businesses and local authorities;
- Discover market potential and opportunities for investment;
- Gain thorough insight on local regulations and business culture;
- Networking with handpicked African participants;
- Opportunity to participate in an international conference on renewable energy in Mozambique organised by ALER and RECP;
- Access to a broad range of renewable energy stakeholders from Mozambique and Africa (up to 250 participants);
- Organised B2B meetings.
The trade mission to Mozambique takes place from 23 to 27 October 2017. Participating companies are also invited to attend the conference: ”Renewables in the Electrification of Mozambique” organised by the Lusophone Renewable Energy Association (ALER) on 25 and 26 October.
For further information please visit: https://www.africa-eu-renewables.org/recp_event/trade-mission-mozambique/
Please click here to register: http://www.eclareon.com/en/recp-register-mozambique
We hope to count on your presence!
Senior Project Manager