One of ALER's priorities is to continuously improve the value offer for our Members. We want to ensure that our members find in ALER the renewable energy specialist in African Lusophone countries for everything they need, and make the most of the services we have to offer.
It is for this reason that we will dedicate the month beginning with the World Day of Portuguese Language (May 5th) and ending with the World Energy Day (May 29th) to our Members.
Throughout this month, in addition to the basic benefits, ALER Members will have at their disposal special conditions and a set of initiatives that promise to facilitate business, promote renewable energies and make known all the developments in the sector.
For ALER Members, we offer:
If you are not yet an ALER Member, join us:
To do so, please consult the Membership categories and send us the application form duly filled in. The fee is calculated pro-rata, i.e. for applications received in May it will correspond to 67% of the annual fee.
Find out 10 Reasons to become a Member:
1. Identify business Opportunities and partnerships
2. Access to priviledged, summarized and up-to-date information from each African lusophone country
3. Facilitate entry or consolidation into new markets
4. Contact with policy makers and government entities
5. Participate in initiatives for exchange, information sharing and position making
6. Increased intervention capacity
7. Promote and showcase activities at national and international level
8. Exclusive discounts
9. Opportunity to be a speaker at key events
10. Access to ALER's extensive and diverse contacts' network
Become part of our member's network, to which all kinds of activities belong, such as:
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org