On ALER's new website you can find all the information about renewable energies in the Lusophone African countries
As part of ALER's commitment to keep all information on the renewable energy market in Portuguese-speaking African countries up to date, we have launched a new website that meets all current needs and that, in a dynamic and intuitive way, summarises all the initiatives that ALER develops.
Navigating on our website has never been easier, filter all the information (news, events, publications, exchange and training) by country of operation, keep track of all the developments in the sector and consult all the information in permanent update.
On this new site, launched in June, you can:
- Access a page entirely dedicated to each Lusophone African country with the compilation of all ALER information and initiatives in that country;
- Navigate in a more intuitive site that allows you to filter all the contents to find what you are looking for more quickly;
- Consult all the services that ALER offers, with the possibility of checking the initiatives already implemented in each service;
- Discover a database of all ALER Members that you can search by: Country of operation; Typology, Market segment, Technologies, or Services provided;
- Keep informed of upcoming events in the sector through an always up-to-date calendar.
And because the news don't end here, the exclusive information we share with our members will gain a new space in September, through the launch of an intranet with exclusive access for ALER Members.
In this space, our Members will be able to receive all exclusive information, archive it, publicise their projects, find and communicate with other Members and participate in a network of permanent information exchange.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org