Tender: Provision of services related to development and enforcement of Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) for lighting and appliances in São Tomé and Príncipe
UNIDO seeks consulting support to develop an implementation and compliance framework for electric appliances, including lighting, air conditioning and refrigeration.
The assignment has the following scope:
- Development of a baseline assessment on the market conditions;
- Development of an implementation and compliance framework (two independent documents);
- Development of Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS);
- Conceptualization of a labeling program;
- Development of a regulation;
- Execution of a capacity building workshop and webinar;
Bidders are requested to submit their proposals by 13 September 2021, 17:00 CEST, by registering on the UNIDO e-procurement portal (https://procurement.unido.org/).
In case of difficulties, please contact the UNIDO Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info here.