ADVANTAGES FOR ALER’S MEMBERS
ALER brings advantages for its Members at three different levels: influence, knowledge and value.
AS REGARDS INFLUENCE, ALER ALLOWS ITS MEMBERS:
- Get in direct contact with policy makers;
- Participate in and influence the definition of the regulatory framework for RES support;
- Increase the intervention capacity and the negotiating power of the sector;
- Raise public and governmental awareness about RES potential;
- To small scale members, give them an active voice and allow them to reach contacts and business opportunities they would not have access to isolated;
- To large scale members, diversify the networking channels, have access to higher-level contacts and increase acceptance of proposals for being in representation of a whole sector and not individual.
AS REGARDS KNOWLEDGE, ALER ALLOWS ITS MEMBERS:
- Have access to privileged information, resumed and updated at national and international level, through Monitoring Services, News, Opportunities of Financing and Investment, Legislation;
- Receive first-hand market data, including information about new projects launching and tenders;
- Have access to an extensive network of contacts;
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and experiences among Members.
AS REGARDS VALUE, ALER ALLOWS ITS MEMBERS:
- Save internal resources through access to discounts and business opportunities made available by ALER;
- Increase the value of renewable energy national markets in the priority countries together with the value of the market share of the private sector;
- To foreign members, ALER will facilitate the entry, investment and export to Portuguese speaking countries, being the focal contact point;
- To national members, ALER will boost national companies promoting new business opportunities and exploring partnerships with more experienced entities.