As previously announced, ALER is partner of Africa Energy Forum 2019 (aef 2019) that will take place between 11 and 14 June in Lisbon.
It is already confirmed the presence of 6 governmental entities of the African Countries of Portuguese Official Language (PALOP):
- H.E. Honourable João Baptista Borges, Minister of Energy and Water of Angola;
- H.E. Honourable António Serifo Embaló, Minister of Energy, Industry and Natural Resources of Guinea Bissau;
- H.E. Honourable Alexandre Dias Monteiro, Minister of Industry, Trade and Energy of Cape Verde;
- H.E. Honourable Osvaldo Abreu, Minister of Public Works, Infrastructures, Natural Resources and Environment of São Tomé and Príncipe;
- Gabriel Maquengo, Director of Energy, Directorate General of Natural Resources and Energy, Ministry of Public Works, Infrastructures, Natural Resources and Environment of São Tomé and Príncipe;
- Rito Évora, National Director of Industry, Commerce and Energy, Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Energy of Cape Verde.
On June 10, aef will also organize the Africa Challenge Cup football tournament to raise money for the victims of Cyclone Idai, read the press release here. The tournament takes place at Os Belenenses, Estádio do Restelo in Lisbon. You can book your free ticket here.
Source and Imagem © aef 2019