APREN, the Portuguese Renewable Energy Association, will hold its annual conference, Portugal Renewable Energy Summit 2021, on November 9th and 10th.
#PRES2021 will take place for a day and a half and, as in previous editions, will include interventions by leading specialists in the field of renewable energies, at national and international level, including the tutelage, who will lecture on the most important topics of today energy, namely:
• Fit for 55 - the new European ambition;
• New framework for renewables – will it be enough to meet the targets?
• The evolution of electricity prices in the Iberian market;
• Simplification of licensing of renewable projects;
• The path to 2.5 GW of Green Hydrogen;
• Self-consumption, energy communities and energy efficiency;
• Network Strategy, Consumption and Storage Flexibility;
• Photovoltaic solar photo in 2030;
• Critical questions – how to boost wind power in Portugal?
The event will be full hybrid. Participants will be able to choose whether they will participate in the event remotely or in person, at Culturgest's Large Auditorium, where the 2021 edition will take place.
Registration can be made through this LINK